Friday, September 4, 2009

The Vaea Family

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamilytheVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamilytheVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamilytheVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamilytheVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamilytheVAEAfamily

theVAEAfamily

I love my job. Why? Because I get to work with the most amazing people! I had such an incredible time with the Vaea family. We spent our session in south Salt Lake laughing, talking, dancing in the weeds, standing in the street, and climbing on things we probably shouldn't have been climbing on...

Thank you Felisha, Dave, Miah and Noah for being my clients!

I had a wonderful time and here are the photos to prove it. Want more proof? Your wish is my command. Click HERE for a complete online gallery of this portrait session.

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

so cool. i think my favorite is the one of their silhouettes jumping in the street!

Ali and Dane said...

your great. and i love you. see you soon.

Elliott's said...

Every time I look at new photos your create I get so excited for my next set of portraits with you. You are so talented Ash!

Unknown said...

Dude. 4 real. you are so good at what you do it kinda makes me sick. I'm not kidding. I'm going to copy you.

jenica said...

the energy and love just radiate. love the jumping too.