Friday, August 14, 2009

Bridals: Charlotte

bridalsCHARLOTTE

bridalsCHARLOTTE

bridalsCHARLOTTE

bridalsCHARLOTTE

bridalsCHARLOTTE

bridalsCHARLOTTEbridalsCHARLOTTE

bridalsCHARLOTTE
What a beautiful, fun, and easy-going bride! Charlotte was so easy to please and was open to the extra time it took to access this location and capture just the right light. Having her sister Erin and mom Natalie along added an invaluable element to our time together and I couldn't be more pleased with how these turned out. Charlotte will marry her groom Blair today, Saturday August 15th in Provo. Wedding photos to come!

PHOTOGRAPHERS NOTES: All of these photos were shot just prior and just after golden hour using a D200 Nikon camera. Every images was worked using a combination of Lightroom RAW file adjustments and Totally Rad Actions for fine tuning in Photoshop CS3.

11 comments:

Shawna Herring Photography said...

Beautiful!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I cannot wait for the wedding pictures. If they are even half as amazing as her bridals I may fall over dead!

Anonymous said...

you did Char justice she looks beautiful. ps it was fun seeing you at the reception you, baby and kade(or is it cade?) should come over sometime.

Heather said...

Wonderful pictures! BEAUTIFUL dress!

shelly said...

I LOVE these pictures! Wow. What talent. I so enjoy looking through your artistic eyes.

Sarah BTW said...

the third picture down is gorgeous. as is her dress.

Aaron + Kayti said...

she is so beautiful - your pictures are beautiful - YOU are beautiful.

ps. i really missed you at church on sunday. aaron saved a spot for you guys and i reminded him that you peeps moved. it was a sad sunday.

Erin said...

I LOVE THESE! I can't wait to see the wedding pics! I'm sure they are amazing! I'm also excited to see your new hairdo, I was intrigued by Caitlyn's blog today. . . .

The Betitas said...

these are great! Some of my favorite so far!

amanda james said...

I love these, especially the first one. I would totally want this shot as mine! mine!

Unknown said...

So good!