Thursday, July 2, 2009

Guest Portraits: Iris

IRISIRIS

IRIS

IRIS

wall man

IRISIRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRISIRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS1

cry baby cry

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS

IRIS

I love when good things happen to good people and I love it almost as much when I am invited to document that good. Britt and Rob finalized the adoption of their chubby, squishy, smiley baby Iris this week and decided to celebrate with their closest family and friends. Their beautiful home was filled with laughter, good food, excellent weather and the celebration of someone who has enlivened their lives, hearts and home- sweet Iris.

Were you there? Do you neeeed to see and buy more pics of you and yours? I know- click HERE to make all your dreams come true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of beautiful Iris! I just want to squeeze her!

By the way: we loved meeting you at Justin's exhibit! Hopefully we can bump into each other again.